Skip to main content

Garden Boots

Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects from the October 2017 and January 2018 catalogs that we haven't had a chance to share yet. I really love the Garden Boots set, and it is so perfect for Spring. 


Supplies:
Stampendous:
SSC1270: Garden Boots Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes
EP514: Bright Pink Embossing Powder
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Fireflies
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Tear It! Tape, 
Zig Clean Color Markers: 025, 027, 036, 042, 050, 052
Ranger: Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers, Ink Blending Tool
Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares

Directions:
1. Stamp the Garden Boots on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black. 

2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.

3. Fussy cut the boots out.

4. Die cut the Large H Fitted Frame with Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock.

5. Die cut a piece of Fireflies cardstock with the Small V Fitted Frame.

6. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."

7. Stamp the Garden Boots and the Brushed Hello all over the card base with VersaFine ink. 

8. Apply Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers to the outside edge of the card base using an Ink Blending Tool. 

9. Apply Tear It! Tape along the top and the bottom of the card base. 

10. Sprinkle tape with Bright Pink embossing powder and heat set. 

11. Glue die cuts together with the EZ Runner.

12. Attach the boots to the die cuts with foam squares. 

13. Attach the die cut layers to the card base.

14. Apply Nuvo Jewel Drops randomly on the card base. Let dry.

Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog so that you don't miss any of the fabulous projects that the rest of the team has created. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...