P294: Cyclamen Stamp
DWLJ825: Jungle Leaves
SSC1239: Spring Sentiments
FREG041: Shabby Green Embossing Enamel
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
STF082- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
HT400: Embossing Heat Tool
Zig Clean Color Markers: 043, 044, 045, 046, 081, 082, 303
Imagine: VersaMagic in Tea Leaves and Aspen Mist, Kalediacolor in Vinyard, Lilac Posies Memento marker or ink, Sponge Daubers
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color using the markers listed above.
3. Loosely fussy cut the image and set aside.
4. To create the leaves background, tape the stencil to a piece of Mixed Media paper. Using sponge daubers, apply ink starting with the blue shade in the Vineyard Kaleidacolor. Sponge randomly, and do not cover the entire stencil.
5. Next, use the Aspen Mist ink, followed by Pear Tart. You may want to go back and add a little Aspen Mist again to help blend the colors.
6. Add a little of the green shade in the Kaleidacolor pad. Be sure to use a different sponge dauber for each color.
7. Remove and clean stencil.
8. To make the card base, cut a piece to 6 1/2" x 10."
9. Make a border around all four edges using Lilac Posies ink or marker.
10. Sprinkle the edges with Shabby Green and heat from underneath. Do only one side at a time.
11. Stamp a sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set in VersaFine on the leaves background.
12. Glue all layers with Zip Dry.
The stenciled background is so pretty, and it works so well with the purple cyclamen flowers. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!