W198: Mum Blossoms
6CR003: 6x6 Blossom Scroll Stamp
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
FMS4066: Thicket Stencil
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWNHB-P: 3/8" Stencil Brush
DWDEPT: Translucent Embossing Paste
DWDPK: Palette Knife
MG01: Crystal Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Winter Lake, Pimento, Fireflies
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Brillance Ink in Pearlescent Sky Blue and Sunflower, Fireworks! Spray in Tuxedo Black
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 025, 055, 126, 173, 177, 533, 553, 723, 815, 837, 985
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the Mum Blossoms with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Tombow markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out; I left a thin white border because of how delicate some of the areas are.
4. Die cut a piece of Parrot cardstock with the Large "Q" Fitted Frame.
5. Temporarily tape down the Thicket Stencil on top of the Parrot die cut.
6. With a stencil brush, apply Sunflower Brilliance Ink to the stencil.
7. Remove stencil, and heat set the wet ink.
8. Replace stencil, and using the Palette Knife, Apply a layer of Translucent Embossing Paste right on top of the inked layer.
9. Remove and wash the stencil.
10. Sprinkle Crystal Micro Glitter into the wet paste, shake off excess, and let dry.
11. Die cut a piece of Pimento cardstock with the Small "W" Fitted Frame.
12. Create the card base out of Winter Lake Cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
13. Using Pearlescent Sky Blue Brillance Ink, apply the scrolled portions of the Blossom Scroll Stamp to the card base. Repeat this section to cover the base.
14. Cut a strip of Fireflies Cardtsock to the size of 2" x 5 1/2."
15. Using Dandelion Memento Ink, stamp the Blossom Scroll stamp on to it.
16. From about 12" above, spritz the colored Mum Blossoms image with Tuxedo Black Fireworks! Spray. This will leave a very fine mist. Do not overdo it.
17. Adhere all layers with EZ-Dots, except the Mum Blossom layer.
18. Attach Mum Blossom layer with Zip Dry Glue.
That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!