CRS5102: Dutch Tulip Cling Stamps
F241: Everyone Wishes Stamp
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
FREG041: Shabby Green Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Imagine: VersaFine in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 027, 029, 043, 046, 050, 051, 052, 081, 082, 083, 202, 220, 222, 230, 260
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
Creative Impressions: Green Chiffon Ribbon
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
Glue Dots: Mini Glue Dots
Artist's Loft: Watercolors
1. Stamp the Dutch Tulips on to Smooth Bristol Paper with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
2.Emboss the image with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
3. Color the image using the markers listed.
4. Trim the image to 4 1/2" x 5 1/2."
5. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink.
6. Emboss the sentiment with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
7. Watercolor the background using shades of blue.
8. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."
9. Ink the bottom of the card base with VersaMark ink.
10. Sprinkle Shabby Green Embossing Powder on to the inked bottom. It's okay of you go above it, just don't shake off the excess.
11. Heat the embossing powder from underneath.
12. Adhere the stamped layer to the card base.
13. Create a bow out of green chiffon ribbon and attach to the tulip stems.
That's it for me today! Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team over on the Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!