HMP84: Juggling Berries
EP233: Rubellite Pearlustre Embossing Powder
TP119: Vintage Lilac Embossing Powder
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Roller
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 026, 064, 069, 071, 084, 094, 230, 260, 803, 901
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the markers listed.
3. Apply chalk to the background to create a ground and sky/wall/etc.
4. Trim the image.
5. Cut a mat out of Plum cardstock, cut to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2."
6. Apply VersaMark to the edges of the mat.
7. Sprinkle on Vintage Lilac Embossing Powder to the mat and heat set. I like to do to connecting sides at a time.
8. Create the card base out of Brocade cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2."
9. Edge the card base with VersaMark ink.
10. Sprinkle on Rubellite embossing powder and heat set.
11. Stamp your sentiment on to the colored image layer with VersaFine ink.
12. Adhere all layers.
Please be sure to visit not only the Stampendous Blog, but the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog as well. You are sure to see some amazing projects this week! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!