Q235: Blossom Trio
N266: Big Brush Hello
EP514: Bright Pink Embossing Powder
EP122: Sky Blue Embossing Powder
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam, Atlantic Shore
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Markers: 7, 8, 16, 18, 19, 25, 28, 31, 46, 53, 123, 133, 167, 168, 169
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
1. Stamp the image with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the image using the markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small "Q" Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut a piece of Atlantic Shore cardstock with the Large "Q" Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to the size of 11" x 4 1/4."
6. Stamp the Big Brush Hello stamp on the lower portion of the card with VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle Bright Pink Embossing Powder on the stamped image and heat set.
8. Apply VersaMark Ink to the edges of the card (I usually do 2 at a time).
9. Sprinkle Sky Blue Embossing Powder on the edges and heat set.
10. Adhere layers with EZ-Dots.
This is a pretty simple card to make, and I love how these colors pop. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!