I used a whole bunch of stamp sets for these 3 tags. I used Cherry Bomb, Man's Ruin, Tiki Party, and Girl's Ruin. I started by spraying each tag with sprays from Dreamweaver Stencils and Tattered Angels. Then I stenciled or brushed on some acrylic paint, and ended with stamping the images. Here's a closeup of each tag.
I rarely use the devil head, and I thought this was a great opportunity to pull him out. Out of the 3, this is my favorite tag.
No stencils were used on this one....just a fan brush to apply the paint. This will be cool on a scrapbook page I think. Now, to have a tiki party...... ;)
This tag gave me some trouble. There's actually a car underneath that blue patch of paint. It didn't emboss properly, and it…