DWLL533: Long Bamboo Metal Stencil
DWLJ807: Southwest Border
TRANSLUCENT: Clear Embossing Powder
EJK07: Bronze Encrusted Jewels Kit (using the Golden Sand Embossing Powder)
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWNHB-12: 1/2" Stencil Brush
My Colors Cardstock: Sweet Potato and Grasshopper
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, VersaMagic in Key Lime, Tea Leaves, Memento Ink in Cottage Ivy, Kaleidacolor in Cappuccino Delight, Sponge Daubers
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
May Arts: Ribbon
1. Tape the Bamboo stencil to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Using the sponge daubers, ink the bamboo using VersaMagic in Tea Leaves and Key Lime, then ad some depth with Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
3. Remove the stencil, and emboss the image with Clear Embossing Powder.
4. Trim the image and ink the edges with Key Lime.
5. Tape the Southwest Border stencil to Mixed Media Paper.
6. Using the stencil brush,…