R291: Frida Cat
EP222: Carnelian PEARLustre Embossing Powder
EP219: Amethyst PEARLustre Embossing Powder
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
STF082: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep
Zig Clean Color Markers: 041, 043, 044, 045, 052, 53, 070, 082, 084, 090, 095, 097, 098, 901
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
1. Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Trim the image and round the corners using a Medium Corner Rounder.
4. Cut the card base out of Mint Julep cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
5. Ink the top and bottom sides with VersaMark Ink.
6. Sprinkle Carnelian embossing powder on to those 2 sides and heat set.
7. Ink the 2 remaining sides of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle Amethyst embossing powder on to them and heat set.
9. Glue the colored image on to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers. They are all listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fangtastic day!
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Alison (that's me!)