Skip to main content

Bubbling Trouble: Day 12 of 31

Hello! Welcome to Day 12 of the 31 Days of Halloween! Today I have another Stampendous tutorial for you today featuring the Bubbling Trouble stamp.


Supplies:
Stampendous:
W188: Bubbling Trouble
DCR103: Decor Cling Script
SSC1264: Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP228: Tanzanite Embossing Powder
EP214: Marcasite Embossing Powder

Other:
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep, Harvest Orange, Sweet Potato, Plum
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaFine ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares
Kokuyo: Dot 'N Roller


Directions:
1. On a piece of Plum cardstock, Stamp Bubbling Trouble with VersaMark Ink.

2. Sprinkle Marcasite Embossing Powder on to the image and heat set.

4. Die cut the image with the small "W" Fitted Frame.

5. Die cut the large "W" with a piece of Mint Julep cardstock.

6. Ink both die cuts' edges with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

7. Create the card base out of Harvest Orange, cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."

8. Create a mat of Sweet Potato cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/2" x 6."

9. On the Sweet Potato mat, stamp the Decor Script stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

10. Ink the edges of the card base (2 at a time) with VersaMark ink, apply Tanazanite Embossing Powder and heat set.

11. On a piece of Mint Julep cardstock, stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black and heat emboss with Detail Black.

12. Die cut the sentiment with the small "G" Fitted Frame.

13. Adhere the Sweet Potato Layer to the card base with Kokuyo Dot 'N Roller.

14. Adhere the rest of the layers to the card using Black Foam Squares.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creeptastic day!

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison (that's me!)
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell

Comments

Tink said…
This is a fantastic card! I am going to try this!!
Susan Renshaw said…
Love both image and sentiment!
Susan Renshaw said…
Love the image and the sentiment!
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome colors! I love the Bubbling Trouble stamp you used!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the silhouette.
The background colors are
great.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois
cghundley said…
Faboolous look
to your card!
Carla from Utah
BethW said…
Fantastic card. Really like how you used the embossing powder on the edge-super cool!
SHartl said…
Oh I love that purple and black combo for Halloween and all the embossing!
Jade said…
What a wicked image! I love the card stock and the black embossing.
Tee said…
Love the embossed image, beautiful colors- Wickedly cool!
Lyneen said…
Love how you used all the stamps and created layers... Great card!
Billie Dee said…
I love the silhouette! Great Halloween card!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...