R296: Candy Grab
FREG037: Aged Marine Embossing Powder
FRC20: Hot Lime Fragments
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Imagine: Craft Mat, VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
FaberCastell: PITT Pen- Small
Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
2. Apply Distress Oxide Inks directly to craft mat, using the colors listed.
3. Spritz the inks with water to get them to oxidize.
4. Using a brush, apply the colors around the stamped image. Let dry.
5. If necessary, use a PITT Pen to go over some of the black lines that may have gotten faded by the Distress Inks.
6. Crop the image.
7. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
8. Apply VersaMark ink to 2 sides of the card base. Sprinkle with Aged Marine Embossing Powder, then Hot Lime Fragments.
9. Heat from underneath.
10. Repeat Steps 8 & 9 on the other 2 sides.
11. Attach a layer of foam to the image, and then adhere to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creep-tastic day!
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda