LBV008: A Happy Heart
SSCL104: Laurel Burch Fish Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Sizzix: Framelets #658784
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 027, 033, 036, 041, 042, 051, 050
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Roller
Creative Impressions: Purple Chiffon Ribbon
Anti-Static Powder Tool
1. Stamp A Happy Heart on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image in using the markers listed and cut the image out.
3. Die cut the 1 5/8" x 3 1/4" tag out of Bristol paper.
4. Apply Distress Oxides to a craft mat or an acrylic block randomly and spritz with water.
5. Press the tag into the wet ink and push the colors around a bit. Heat set to speed up the drying process if you wish.
6. Dip the tag into the colors again. Heat set again, and repeat until you are satisfied with the results.
7. Apply Anti-Static Powder Tool to the tag to ensure embossing powder won't stick anywhere but where you want it.
8. Stamp sentiment with VersaFine Ink.
9. Apply Detail Black Embossing Powder to the sentiment and heat set.
10. Adhere the Happy Heart image to the tag.
11. Tie a piece of ribbon to the tag.
If you would like to see more from this hop, please visit the Stampendous Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!