Skip to main content

Day 4 of 31 Days of Halloween: ADfD

Good day to you! It's Day 4 of the 31 Days of Halloween, and today I am sharing another Mini Page that I made, this time with Cat Hat from A Day for Daisies.

In my mind, the woman is a witch, and her familiar likes to relax on her head. Especially during difficult spell-casting or meditation. Am I the only one that likes to think up stories for their stamps and digis?

Anyway...I colored this this duo with my Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush. I aged the paper with Antique Linen Distress Ink and London Fog Memento from Imagine.

For my background, I used the Damask Stencil from Dreamweaver with Slate Gray from Imagine's Vineyard Kaleidacolor ink set. My oval die cut is from Dreamweaver, and the rectangular one is from the Fitted Frames set B from Stampendous. On top of the rectangular die cut, I used Tuxedo Black Fireworks! spray from Imagine, more of the gray inks I mentioned before, as well as some chunky black embossing powder from Stampendous. I added a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts' Dreams are Made set, plus some fibrous paper and May Arts ribbon. Whew! That was a lot of products! Tomorrow I will have a new Wicked Wednesday ATC to share with you. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creeptastic day!

Comments

Susan Renshaw said…
Love your colour choices - great make!
Becca Yahrling said…
I love this. Love the B&W.
Mary Holshouser said…
Fangtastic. Love the bouffant hairdo
that can hold the familiar.
Love it.
thanks for sharing.
Viki Banaszak said…
I love the cat in her hair. LOL
FaBOOlous page, love that image and your colour palette!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...