Skip to main content

Day 11 of 31 Days: Vintage Witch Costume

Greetings! It's Day 11 of the 31 Days of Halloween. Today I have a card using an image from A Day for Daisies. I used the image called Vintage Witch Costume. I would love to wear an outfit like this some Halloween.


I colored the image with my Zig Clean Color Markers, and I die cut it with a Fitted Frame from Stampendous. I also used Fitted Frames to die cut all of my other papers, except for the gray herringbone. 


I added accent lines and dots around the orange paper using Imagine's Tuxedo Black irRESISTable Pico Embellisher. It adds just a touch of shine, which I think the card needed. I also inked the edges of my card base with Black Shimmer Delicata Ink, also from Imagine. I can't get enough of that ink! 



Thanks for visiting me today. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers. They are all listed in my side bar. Have a fang-tastic day!

Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
In love the vintage costume! Great coloring.
Mary Holshouser said…
I don't think the pilgrims would be
too happy to see this lady.
Great coloring. Love the layering.
thanks for sharing
Susan Renshaw said…
What a fabulous witch costume!
Love the layers too...
Susan
Competition on my blog tomorrow…
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Amanda Phillips said…
Her skirt is fantastic! All orangy and flouncy!
Jade said…
I love those fitted frames for layering. That is a vintage costume! Nice work with the Pico Embellisher.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

SBS and MIC Collaboration: Day 2!

It's Day 2 of the totally rad Simply B Stamps and Make it Crafty collaboration! If you missed anything yesterday (though I don't know how ya could have missed this!), below is all the info you need to know.  Make it Crafty and Simply Betty Stamps are really excited to be bringing you the combined Hollywood Release! Simply Betty Stamps has a range of characters from Betty Monroe, through to Action Chris the movie director!! Make it Crafty has a range of background scenes perfect to switch and match with your famous characters!! Of course we are going to have heaps of fun with this theme and June 1st & June 2nd we will be showcasing our stuff and then June 3rd we're bringing you a fun guessing game... Will you be able to guess the movie??  We'll be giving you some clues to help!! Join us for the two inspiration days and leave a comment along the way for your chance to win a selection of new images. There will be FOUR winners each day recei...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...