Skip to main content

Day 27 of 31 with Stampendous

Greetings! We are so close to the end! I hope you have enjoying all of the tricks and treats of the 31 Days of Halloween so far. Today I have a 6x6" Mini Page featuring Stampendous. This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects featuring elements of Halloween costumes, so I knew I just had to use this new Witch Boots Metal Stencil.

I first outlined the stencil using the pen from the Stencil Duos. It's the perfect fine line pen for the job. Then I colored the image in with my Zig Clean Color Markers. I also inked up one of my favorite stencils on the green cardstock...the Chevron. Plus, I used part of the Spider Web stencil on my pumpkin.


I also stamped my sentiment (it's only part of the Witching You stamp), and I used an older Andy Skinner stamp for the mini page base. All of my inks are from Imagine.


Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team that is posting today by visiting the Blog. And, don't forget about the Wicked Bloggers, all listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

BethW said…
I think it's going to be one of those witch boot wearing days here. This card was perfect to start my day with a smile!
Mary Holshouser said…
I remember when I loved to wear heels
like that.
Love how you crossed the legs.
cute card.
thanks for sharing.
Loving all of the different textures and amazing depth on this spookarific card! You have managed to create a lovely riot of business that flows together beautifully! TFS!
Denise Bryant said…
Great details on this awesome card! I love all you did with the different stencils, and your color combo! Love that stenciled pumpkin!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love this card. Love those awesome boots!
Chris Dring said…
Love all the stencil details you've added to your page! Love this!
Viki Banaszak said…
I love the boots! I wish I could still wear heals. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...