Skip to main content

Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween

Ok....SO I f'ed up big time... If you were here this morning... you would have seen that I had TWO projects up today. My Strange Skin card and a StampInsanity card. Trouble is...it's NOT Thursday! So...I took the StampInsanity portion of this post down. This is what happens when I get no sleep! So...that post will be up tomorrow, along with something else. Major oops! Sorry Beth! (blushing)

Now for my 31 Days project! I used one of Strange Skin’s Cameos for this card. I love this whole set!!!

Vamp-Cameo-1

Isn’t she awesome! She has such a snarky look on her face!

Vamp-Cameo-2

It’s tough to see,, but I used some pale shades to color in the vamp and the backgrounds. You can click on any of my photos to see them bigger. I’m really happy with the candle holders. My husband suggested I color them to look like they had a patina finish, and I think they turned out great!

Vamp-Cameo-3

As you can see from this photo, I stamped some batty bats on to my deep red cardstock. Plus, I used Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist along with my Martha Stewart splatter stencil. The K. & Co. paper on top is just divine with the colors I used in the cameo.

Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Blogger…posted on my sidebar. Don’t forget about the Groovy Gurlz! And, if you have time…pop by the StampInsanity shop and Strange Skin as well! And don’t forget…today we will have our hidden image from the Wild Flower Kids! Sorry about any confusion there may have been yesterday. Have an inspiring day!!!

Comments

Sugar said…
oooh those are both awesome cards! I love strange skin!!
ldfdesign said…
love both!!! great cards!!! the cancer girl is mavolous! and the strange skin is fabolous!!!
Unknown said…
Great card and I love the Patina on the candlesticks, great detail. Your "pink" card is awesome in those strong colors.
DonnaMundinger said…
Wow, great colors and I love her attitude. Your coloring is gorgeous and the Cure card is fab too! xxD
Daniella said…
WOW! So much to see today! Your cards are awesome! Love the way the candles came out!
Stitchinwitch said…
love the colouring and detail on your card. She really does have an evil smirk
Unknown said…
I love this how come I missed this one I thought I had all the cameos lol great colouring
Luv Jane xxx
WOW- love how you colored her. This is just fabulous!! I love the cameos, what a great idea for images.
I made a comment and it disappeared.
Start again .... I said something like how outta this world this image was with this colouring and I can't remember what else - sorry
Helen xx
Totally awesome!!! I freakin love what you have done DUDE!!!!
Javablustamper said…
Ahhhhhh!! Your creations are AWESOME, as always!! I don't leave you near enough love girl!! I NEED to visit MORE!!! You ROCK!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!
Steph said…
Wonderful card, I love all you attention to the little details. and yes your candle holders turned out fab!
SuzieQ said…
Love it! The candles are awesome!
kristie said…
ohh I love those digis!!!
and she is so cute!!
KC said…
great card! I love all the blood! the coloring job is just amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...