Skip to main content

Sexy Beast: Day 22 of 31 Days of Halloween

I felt like making something a little cheeky for today… Kinda silly. I was looking over my As Death set from Smeared Ink, and I realized that one of the images I liked best hadn’t yet been inked up. I decided it was time! Say hello to my Sexy Beast…

Sexy-Beast-1

Doesn’t she look like she’s doing a strip tease for her lover??? Or is it just me?

I colored her in some lovely pastel colors, her frock in a sweet shade of purple. She was done in my watercolor markers.

Sexy-Beast-2

I made it sort of a big ATC…it’s the size of an index card. I guess since it’s towards the end of the month I’m in a silly mood! But that could also be because I haven’t gotten much sleep lately! ;}

Hope you got a good laugh (or at least a snicker) at my project! It was a pretty quick project…but my mind is kinda fogged over, so I needed to do something quick and simple.

Today we have a sponsor!!! Surprise!!! Look for a hidden image on one of the Wicked Blogs, and you have the chance of winning one of the ultra-fabulous Devil Dolls from StampInsanity! How fab is that? Terra’s blog has all the details. Good luck! Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Unknown said…
:0, whistle, whistle.

What an imagination, but I can totaly see it. LOL
ldfdesign said…
you do have a great imagination! love this image! and what you did with it!
Unknown said…
That is great! She does look like she is doing a strip tease! lol
MMMMM He is a SEXY BEAST!!!! I'm a SEXY BITCH, so we will be great friends!!!!! LMAO!! did I say Wicked SWEET!!! yet? No, my bad! It's Wicked SWEET!!!

OK OK MORE COFFEE PLEASE
SuzieQ said…
LOL when you put it that way it does! ;)
DonnaMundinger said…
What a HOOT!!! this takes anorexia to the MAX! Sexy? Well, my DH would say no, but I'm sure someone would want to jump her bones. LOL xxD
So- call it a postcard and mail art :). I love it and really like the way you made me see it. Strip tease indeed, LOL!
Daniella said…
She does look like she is doing a strip tease, and yet, she is totally creepy!
Steph said…
I can totally see that come hither look over the shoulder.. wonderful!
Unknown said…
Awesome just love it
Luv Jane xxx
Stitchinwitch said…
Love how your mind works
Anita Bownds said…
love the pink wicked card....hugz anita
Great colouring on this ... I must admit - I hadn't seen this as striptease before now... a great way to have a view widened
Helen xx
KC said…
that is to funny! I just love it!! what a great imagination you have!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...