Q236: Witchy Friends
FREG026: Aged Black Embossing Enamel
DCP1005: Fitted Frame Set A
My Colors Cardstock: Plum, Mandarin, Sweet Potato, Mint Julep
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 010, 023, 041, 045, 046, 062, 064, 065, 070, 071, 084, 097, 099, 803, 900
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Witchy Friends on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Zig markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small "Q" Fitted Frame.
4. Cut a mat of Mint Julep cardstock with the Large "Q" Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
6. Cut a strip of Sweet Potato cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 1 1/2."
7. Tear the top of the strip.
8. Cut a strip of Mandarin cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 1."
9. Tear the top of the strip.
10. Apply VersaMark Ink to the bottom of the Mandarin Strip, and the right, left, and top sides of the card base.
11. Sprinkle the inked edges with Aged Black Embossing Enamel. Heat set.
12. Glue all layers.
That's it for me today! I will be back with another Halloween-themed project very soon. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog all month long to see lots of fang-tastic creations. You can get all of the information about how YOU can play along, plus how to have a chance at winning some fa-boo-lous prizes! Thanks for stopping by. Have a spooktacular day!