Skip to main content

All I want for Christmas...:Day 10 of 12 Days of Creepmas

Greetings! It's time for my newest project for the Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas! We are quickly reaching the end of this fun ride, and the time has gone SO fast! Having both of my kids Birthdays in December really makes it hard for me to keep up with everything! For this card, I used my beloved Bombshell Stamps.

This card is super glittery! I used Girl's Ruin and Holiday Accessory for this card. Don'tcha just lover her Santa hat?

Seriously, where I can I get these shoes in my size? If you haven't noticed, I changed the sentiment a bit....

It now says "All I really want.....is you shoes!" I think I may add a few rhinestones or black pearls to this....I kinda ran out of time! But, in person, it does have a lot of impact from all the glitter. But really, can you ever have too much glitter? I think not!
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Jolly Bloggers. They are all listed in my side bar. And over at the Bombshell Blog, this month's Pin-Up is sharing her challenge with you! So please check that out as well. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creeptastic day!

Comments

How fun. She is beautifully done..
susan s.
DonnaMundinger said…
My sentiments EXACTLY! Love it! xxD
Jenn Borjeson said…
No, you can never have too much glitter! That Santa hat is adorable and the shoe totally rocks. :)
Wendy said…
Great card Alison. Love the image and sentiment! You will be wearing glitter for the next week after making that card.
LisaVeronica said…
great card! and such a fab sent :)
CarlaKH said…
What great card- love the shoe and blingy!
Steph said…
Fabulous card, LOVE all the glitter and the senti is perfect!
Monique's art said…
fabulous cad, love the glitter and the image used
ike said…
Super card - love the layout. :-) x
Love the hat on this image and the sparkly shoe. I plan on using her in our upcoming hop if my freakin' project will just come together.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...