Skip to main content

Day 7 of 12: You Ain't Gettin' S@#!

It's Day 7 of the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas. My card today isn't creepy at all, but it is rather snarky. And we love snarky over at S&S, don't we? I got the image from Bugaboo. It's been in my arsenal for a while now, but I thought this was the perfect time to use it.


I know a few people that deserve this card. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and Copics.

Unfortunately, you can't see any of the shading I did behind her. Sometimes my Ott light is just too damn bright. Anyone else have that problem? Things just get washed out sometimes. Anywho...I've got quite the headache, and I think I need some rest. So...short post today! But pleae be sure to visit the rest of the Jolly Bloggers, they are all listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creep-tastic day!

Comments

ike said…
Hahahaha - yes I know a few who would deserve this card. LoL Fabulous creation. Love the DP back paper and your colouring with the SN is excellent xxxx
DonnaMundinger said…
ROTFL! Too funny Alison and I love the background DP. Perfect! xxD
Wendy said…
love this card...we all know some people who are deserving of this card...lol!
Hahaha made me laugh. awesome.
hugs
susan s.
CarlaKH said…
hahaha love Bugaboo images. this is soo cute!
Jenn Borjeson said…
Adorable card! You had a headache, too - I'm so sorry! :( Hope you feel better now, my friend. xoxo
Steph said…
LOL, I love snarky! What a fun card :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...