Hi there! Have you seen Stampendous' new Decor Stamps? If you haven't, you are in for a treat. These stamps are HUGE! They are 8x8 and filled with fantastic patterns. The Stampendous team will be featuring lots of projects this week that show how we've been "Falling for Decor Stamps," as that's our them for the week. My card today has the Decor Leaves.
DCR101: Decor Leaves Stamp
SSC1265: Fall Arrangement
FREG004: Chunky Clear Deep Impressions Embossing Powder
EP208: Ivory embossing Powder
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
Bazill Basics: Lentils & Thyme, Chocolate
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade. Mini Blending Tools.
Imagine: Pinecone VersaColor, VersaMark Ink
May Arts Ribbon
Spray bottle with water.
Canson: Bristol Paper
Scotch: ATG Gun Adhesieve
1. On Bristol paper, apply Distress Oxide Inks in the colors mentioned using the Mini Blending Tools in a circular motion.
2. When you are satisfied with the base colors, spritz with water to activate the oxidized look of the ink. Blot off excess water with a paper towel.
3. Ink a portion of the Decor Leaves stamp with Pinecone VersaColor Ink.
4. Leave the stamp on your work surface, and flip the colored Bristol paper on to the stamp and press. Because this stamp is so large, you may find it easier to stamp it upside down in this manner.
5. Emboss with Chunky Clear Deep Impression embossing powder.
6. Sprinkle more powder on to the piece while it is still hot and reheat. It is wise to work in small areas for this.
7. Repeat as desired. Try not to overheat any of the areas. This effect will look like droplets of rain.
8. Stamp a "Thanksgiving" and "Blessings" from the Fall Arrangement set on to Chocolate Bazzill cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Keep the words separate.
9. Sprinkle sentiments with Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set.
10. For the "Thanksgiving," use the Small K Fitted Frame to die cut, but cut it with the word close to the top of the die, rather than in the center.
11. For the "Blessings," use the Small B Fitted Frame to die cut, but cut it with the word closer to the bottom of the die.
12. Create the card base out of Lentils & Thyme cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
13. Attach a piece of olive green chiffon chiffon ribbon to the stamped paper.
14. Attach stamped paper to the card base.
15. Attach the die cut sentiments to the card on the left side. Thanksgiving goes on the top side of the ribbon, and Blessings on the bottom. You can either tuck the pieces under the ribbon or trim the die cuts and butt it up against it. I have them off center from each other.
My friend Kristine is also sharing a project today. Please be sure to visit her blog, as well as the Stampendous Blog for more info on the fantastic new Decor Cling Stamps.
Love the mix of colors.
thanks for sharing.
love and hugs