P314: Blooming Globe
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 023, 026, 027, 029, 030, 032, 040, 041, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 081, 082, 083, 084, 090, 099, 200, 202, 220, 222, 302, 803
Imagine: VersaFine Ink: Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in: Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Ink Blending Tools
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
Water Spritzer Bottle
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine ink on to Mixed Media paper.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers indicated.
3. Cut the image out. I chose to leave a white border around it.
4. Cut a piece of Smooth Bristol Paper to the size of 5 1/4" x 3 3/4."
5. Using Ink Blending Tools, swipe each of the Distress Oxides across the Bristol Paper in a horizontal line, in rainbow order.
6. Blend the colors as necessary to get a fully blended rainbow.
7. Spritz the Distress Oxides with water to get them to react. Blot off excess water after letting it sit for a minute or two to get lighter colors. Let dry completely.
8. Create the card base out of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
9. Temporarily place the Blooming Globe on the Oxide background to figure out placement for the sentiment.
10. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
11. Attach the Blooming Globe to the background, and the background to the card base.
I hope you enjoyed the previews this week. If you missed any posts, please visit the Stampendous Blog for all of the links. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!