V337: Tree Wish
TP118: Vintage Olive Tinsel Embossing Powder
DP020: Clear Embossing Powder
AC672HSR: Red Dot Sparklers
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Sizzix: 658784- Framelets Tag Collection
Imagine: Evergreen VersaColor Ink, Memento Markers in Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, and Rhubarb Stalk, VersaMagic in Sahara Sand and Wheat, Fireworks! Spray in New Sprout, VersaMark Ink
Creative Impressions: 80234- 1/4" Red & Green Gingham Ribbon
1. Die cut the 2 3/8" x 4 3/4" Framelets tag out of Mixed Media White Paper
2. Stamp the image with Evergreen VersaColor.
3. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder on to the image and heat set.
4. Color the image using the Memento Markers listed.
5. Swirl VersaMagic ink in Desert Sand and Wheat on the tag. Wipe off the embossed area with a cloth or tissue.
6. Spritz the tag with New Sprout Fireworks! Spray. Wipe off the embossed area with a cloth or tissue.
7. Ink the edges of the tag with VersaMark ink. I like to do 2 edges at a time.
8. Sprinkle the inked edges with Vintage Olive Tinsel and heat set.
9. Repeat with the other 2 sides.
10. Apply Red Dot Sparklers to the tag.
11. Tie ribbon to the tag.
Below are the rest of the Design Team members that are posting today. Please be sure to visit them as well as the Stampendous Blog for more tree-mendous ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!