Hello! It's time to get your Autumn on while the Stampendous team inspires you with some of the wonderful fall themed stencils that are available. There are lots of great stencils to use with this theme, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of very different projects this week. Below is my tutorial on how to make my card.
DWLG616: Leaves Background
FREG043: Aged Green Embossing Enamel
EP505: Clear Bark Embossing Enamel
VM001: VersaMark Watermark Ink
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
DWNHB-9: 3/8" Stencil Brush
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep, Chocolate Brown, Mandarin
Imagine Crafts: Tahiti Kaleidacolor, Ink Potion No. 9, Dark Brown Shimmer Delicata Ink
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Brayer, Embossing Gun
1. Roll Tahiti Kaleidacolor Ink on to brayer, and spray several times with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the ink move easier and further on your paper. Roll brayer on to Mixed Media Paper. Let dry.
2. Tape Leaves Background stencil on to the Kaleidacolor'ed paper and ink with Dark Brown Shimmer ink and a 3/8" stencil brush. Trim. Create a mat using Chocolate Brown cardstock.
3. Using Mint Julep cardstock, ink the Leaves stencil with VersaMark ink and the stencil brush. Heat emboss with Clear Bark embossing enamel. Cut out each leaf.
4. Create the card base using Mandarin cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8." Ink the edges with VersaMark ink and heat emboss (from underneath) Aged Green embossing enamel around the perimeter.
5. Assemble the card with Zip Dry glue.
Thanks for visiting today. Below you will find the links to the rest of the team that is playing along today. e sure to visit the Stampendous blog for even more info and projects. Have an inspiring day!