Skip to main content

Muse Monday and Day 4 of 30 Days of Lists

Greetings! It's the first Monday of the month, so that means I get to share the latest set I chose from Bombshell Stamps to be featured as a Muse Monday set. This month, it's all about Love and Luck. This set is fairly new to me. I haven't had it long, and have not used it too much yet. But, I plan on using it a bit more this month! I decided to combine the Muse Monday project with my Day 4 from the 30 Days of Lists.

I started by panting my background, and then I added my text. I stamped after the paint was nice and dry. I think I will go over everything with Mod Podge...after I check to see if my ink will run or not! Here's a close up.

The prompt for today was: "On an average day I..."
*want the 4 of us to be home together
*worry about what to make for dinner
*want to scrapbook, make jewelry, color, etc.
*check Facebook 100 times
*think about my Dad
*give 1000 hugs and kisses to the kids
*put on my makeup
*miss my sisters
*talk to my mom on the phone or in person
*use my Keurig at least once

Please be sure to visit the Bombshell Blog to see what some of the other gals created. There are some great projects today! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

KC said…
I love this page...the colors are so fun! and thats an awesome list! FB 100 times LOL!I'm going to email you now so add that to your list :)
Jenn Borjeson said…
Ooooh Alison - this is absolutely gorgeous! You're so creative, love it! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...