Skip to main content

Trick or Treat Friends! Day 5 of 31 Days of Halloween: 2011

Greetings! Today will be a relaxed, and considerably short post. I am sorry that I need to put so many projects on one post sometimes, but I have a lot of obligations! :) I hope that you are at least enjoying all that I’m sharing with you. Today is a DT free, challenge free, relaxed and easy card. I used only Inkadinkado stamps. It’s kinda cutsie for me, but I like it!

I used 4 mini sets from Inkadinkado for this card. Look at those happy little trick or treaters! Aren’t they sweet? In a kinda spooky way? I love their expressions.

I colored the images in with my watercolor markers. This was a fun and fast card! There’s a treat inside the card….

Boo! This little Jack is the 4th in the set of these cute faces. I thought it would be fun to have him on the inside of the card.
Are you enjoying the 31 Days of Halloween so far? I know I am! All of the Wicked bloggers are listed in my side bar. Tomorrow I’ll have (another) longish post, as I need to double up again. But I do hope you’ll come back! Thanks for stopping by. Have a spook-tacular day!

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
Hon, I think you backtracked. It's day 5! LOL anyway, LOVE the tiny stamps. what a cute card! xxD
ike said…
Eeek - that scared me for a minute... I wasn't sure what day I was on either !! I love these little stamps - they're sooo cute. Lovely card.
Hugz
Ike xxx
Alison said…
Yup! I goofed on what day it was... see how crazy my life is right now? Thanks for the heads up! I fixed my title! ;)
MaRyKaY said…
love that card. so cute. background paper is awesome
Sharon Sahl said…
The layout of this card is super. And the little faces are darling and beautifully colored.
KristyLee said…
Yes, I am totally enjoying the 31 day's of Halloween so far!!
And I dont mind looking at all of posts, you do wonderful works of Art!
Love your card for day 5! Well done!
See ya for day 6!
Peace,
Kristy
Monique's art said…
love the card and the stamps you used
Unknown said…
Love your card they do look cute
Luv Jane xxx
ldfdesign said…
cute card! it's great that you have a suprise inside!
Alison... These little guys are really cute and just a bit creepy!!! I love your card and the layout is awesome! Your coloring is just perfect as always!!!
jennifer said…
very cute card, love that decorated the inside also!
Susan said…
I love those stamps, so cute!
Susan
~Lady B~ said…
So cute and fun! i LOVE the animal print accent with your halloweenies!
Scrap Vamp said…
Fantastic card! I love the blocking with the stamps!
Steph said…
Great card! Cute images, and I love the little guy on the inside and the zebra ribbon too!
bonniebluedenim said…
I have this little set, I love how you used it.So cute and the addition of the little pumpkin inside is a great idea!
DK Spins said…
That is such a cute card - love those Inkadinkado images! Cool background paper too.
Wheeee, this is so much fun! :D
This is great, loving the pumpkin on the inside too

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...