Skip to main content

Boo! I See You! Day 9 of 31 Days of Halloween

I have another Grumpie card to share with you today! I don’t know what the deal is with me…I haven’t been making very creepy things so far. I’ll need to fix that! ;) But in the meantime, take a “look!”

Boo-Ghost-1

Yes, I broke out the eyeball from Inkadinkado also… It’s quickly become one of my new favorite stamps. Doesn’t it make a fantastic background? And doesn’t my Ghost Grumpie (from Smeared Ink) work great with all of those eyes?

Boo-Ghost-2

I used my pencils for this card (hooray!). It was really simple, but I think it’s cool. Ok…I’m off to make something creepy. Perhaps a little bloody. Maybe vintage instead??? Hmmm…we’ll see! Remeber, the rest of the Wicked Bloggers are listed on my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have an spook-tacular day!

Comments

you are just kicking hiney with that eyeball stamp! Loving the ideas you have!!!!
Steph said…
Love that eyeball background you made. Ghost Grumpie does look slightly creey floating there amoung the eyeballs :) FAb card.
ike said…
Oh how I love your Grumpie creations and that eyeball is amazing. I wish I had one of those :-)
Hugz
Ike xxx
KristyLee said…
Alison,
Yes the eye's do make for wonderful BG paper! And goes w/ your Grumpy quite well!! I love both of those stamps! You did a terrific job on your card I truly LOVE it!
Peace,
KristyLee
Monique's art said…
love the eyeball background, and the grumpie great card
Unknown said…
Love the eyeball background youir grumpie card is fantastic
Luv Jane xxx
Sharon Sahl said…
Mr. Grumpie must think he never gets any privacy floating among all those eyeballs (which I totally love and see why you do too.)
That eyeball stamp looks awesome and of course who can resist a grumpie? Hugs
MaRyKaY said…
all eyes on you.... that is a cute card. diggin all the peepers back at me
MaRyKaY said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said…
eye see you! wonderful card, love the eyeballs
Alison... I LOVE this card!!! I can SEE why you are loving the eye ball stamp!!! It is perfect and I need to add it to my wishlist!! I love the Ghost Grumpie also!!! See you tomorrow!!
DonnaMundinger said…
LOVE that eyeball! So perfect with the Grumpie. Adorable! xxD
Scrap Vamp said…
Awesomely creepy! Love the eyeballs!
Susan said…
eeewwwww creepy grumpie! looks like he's been doing meth for a bout 4 days straight LOL!!
Susan
Sugar said…
aww cute lil grumpy! love the eyes!
Oh my, I love that background you've created, no wonder it's become a favourite stamp!
ldfdesign said…
your making me want those eyeballs! i love how you made ghost grumpie eyes the same as the background eye! wonderful job!
bonniebluedenim said…
The eyes have it! Great job! Eyed say that this is a wonderful card!
Love the eyeball stamp and the Grumpie is FAB!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...