|Every month, Twilight Tuesday releases a sketch challenge. Dani comes up with some wonderful sketches and I am happy to show you my version of June’s sketch. My Mom just turned 60 on Tuesday (go Mom!) and this is the and I made her. I was running pretty late that day (big surprise) so i didn’t get to embellish it quite as much as I would’ve liked, but I think it’s quite happy! I just love the colors, and so did she! In the bottom photo, you’ll see her sitting in the background with Baby Rhi-Rhi. There are a whole lotta Birthdays in the month of June, so I better start gettin’ to the rest of the cards that I’ve got to make! Hey! Have you seen the other submissions to the June Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge? Make sure you go to www.twilighttuesday.com to see all of the fantastic entries!|
FMS4072: Creamy Cupcake Metal Stencil
Pen from any of the Stencil Duos sets
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose
Zig Clean Color Markers: 025, 033, 062, 080
Memories Mist: Blue Martini, Lavender Tea
Imagine: Turquoise Gem Versa Magic, Rose Bud Fireworks! Spray
Canson Watercolor Paper and Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adheseives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Using Canson Mixed Media Paper, tape down the stencil and trace it with the pen from a Stencil Duo set.
2. Take off the stencil and color in the image using the above listed Zig Clean Color Markers.
3. Cut out the cupcake leaving a border around the image.
4. On the watercolor paper, spray the Memories Mist and Fireworks! Spray.
5. Trim dried watercolor paper to 5" x 3 3/4."
6. Create the card base with Coral Rose cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 8…