Skip to main content

Rainbows in Twilight


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! There have been many rain clouds hanging over my head lately. But today, I caught a rainbow! I am one of three Guest Designers for Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge!!! I cannot explain how badly I wanted this. With all that's been going wrong recently, I needed this. And, I worked my ass off... it worked! We needed to submit one of the previous challenges and create a new Twilight piece to the admin team for judging. I submitted my "Void" project (see my Void blog from April 11th.) and a mini album all about the Twilight Midnight Release Party (and my after-party). I will show you the mini album I made in my next blog (no brain to upload photos now... but you can check out a couple of pics on the TTIC Blog!).
I've just gotta say thank you to all the TTIC gals. They're all fantabulous and I am honored to be a part of the TTIC experience. I so look forward to creating awesome projects right along with them. I've already had so much fun with their challenges, I cannot wait to do even more! And now... I'm a Guest Designer!!!!!!!! I'm so proud!!!!!!
If you haven't been to the Twilight Tuesday site, PLEASE go and check it out! This is about more than just Twilight, this is about great designers. Oh, and a whole lotta fun too! http://www.twilighttuesday.com/

Comments

Eve said…
Welcome Alison!!! Congrats and thanks for all the kind words!!! Can not wait to see your work every week!
Jacqueline said…
Congrats Alison!!!! Woo Hoo! glad you caught that rainbow!! it will be amazing working with you and I am looking forward to seeing what you create!!!
Julie said…
CONGRATULATIONS, Alison! It was just a treat to read your post -- I am so happy for you and really looking forward to working with you on the design team! Thank you so much for all the kind words about Twilight Tuesday. WHOOOHOOO!
Congratsss Alison!!!
I'm sorry that I've been out of the loop lately and behind on everything! I've been thinking of you!
SO happy for you!!! :*)
Jen Shults said…
congrats Alison!! You are so going to rock this!! I can't wait to work with you. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...