Skip to main content

Twilight Midnight Release Part Mini Album










First, let me say that I am still having a hard time figuring out how to get my pics in my blog properly. Second, allow me to apologize for having lame carpet in the background of the 2nd photo instead of the pretty clovers. Let's just say that I got a little "delete" happy and it's been raining like I live in Forks since then. Now that that's out of the way... here is the mini album I created for my Design Team submission for Twilight Tuesday! I wanted to make this book since, like, March 22nd (the day after the movie came out for all you non-Twilighters!). So, this was the perfect time to make the book since I really needed something good for TTIC. Pam, Terry, Diana, and I had such a fantastic time, as you may be able to tell from my photos! :} And, I had the BEST time making this little book! I was Stickles-happy, used some of my favorite paper, plus a lot of other way-cool products that I love. I really am very happy with how it turned out... and I guess the girls at TTIC are too!
If you click on the images, you'll be able to view the photos larger, so that you can check out each individual page. For some reason, some of my shots are uploading sideways, and damned if I know how to fix it! I think one of my faves is the back cover. It says: "The worst movie I ever loved." At the Borders Release Party, they had a sign in board (I have no idea why.). So, all the Baby Twihards were signing "I love Rob," or "Future Mrs. Cullen," etc. So, being the outspoken person that I am... I decided to add my 2 cents. That was what I had written. I am quite sure that as soon as I walked away, the Baby Twerds cursed me and ceremoniously scratched out my comment. So, I used it on my book not only 'cause it's totally true, but the Baby Twifans can't scratch that one out! :) I know... I've lost it...
So there ya go! Enjoy my book, and make sure you visit www.twilighttuesday for the other Design Team winners, Donna and Jacquie! Oh, and don't forget to check back here for my next submission to TTIC!!!





Comments

Jacqueline said…
LOVE this book!! Every page is brilliant and perfect!! Love stickles!! And I completely agree with your saying! it fits perfect in my opinion! Love your mind dear!! hugs!
OME! I adore your mini!!! Absolute perfection! You can feel the fun, excitement and love!!!
TFS :*)
Jamee said…
Such an awesome book!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...