Skip to main content

Eye See You: Day 26 of 31 Days

We are SO close to the end of the Smeared & Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. I have so many more projects that I want to make, and very few days left to make/showcase them. Well, with all of the chaos of the month, I didn't post my latest card for the Dilly Beans challenge. Thankfully, my project has been doe for a while, so it is on the Dilly Beans Blog. The newest challenge is to make a round card or use lots of circles. I went with the latter.

I always use this fantastic eyeball for the 31 Days. It's too cool to leave out. It's from Inkadinkado, and it's one of my favorite stamps. I paired it up with one of Megan's fantastic Big Eye Girls, and I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I love coloring these Big Eye Girls. Playing with colors and shadows is so fun with them.

I used a sentiment also from Inkadinkado, and irRESISTables spray from Imagine Crafts. It's glossy and has a great texture to it. Love that stuff! I hope you'll play along with Dilly Beans for this challenge. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, all listed in my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a spooktacular day!

Comments

Laura S Reading said…
I do love that eyeball.
Scary with a hint of cute.
Fun. Love the eyeball background.
DonnaMundinger said…
EEEK! That eyeball is fabulous! Looks great as a background and totally goes with the Dilly Beans stamp. Too cute! xxD
TangledBlueRose said…
I agree that eyeball is awesome! Love your coloring and love the image she is so cool! Fun and perfect colors!~kim
My Side of Oz said…
What an awesome stamp!! Love it! And you colored that lovely image so nicely your shadowing is superb!! Great looking sentiment!!
Steph said…
Ack, what a cool eye ball! Love how you've colored that big eye girl.
Spooktacular use of colour and imagery! Love it!
Susan Renshaw said…
Great stamp - that fantastic eyeball...love the Big Eye girl too!!
Unknown said…
Wonderful card--love that eyeball stamp and your Dilly Beans girl is simply beautiful.
Julia said…
Gorgeous card! Great coloring and those eyes in the background are creepy.
Unknown said…
Wow that background is soooo fab love the eyes
Christine Kiehl said…
EYE see YOU!!! What a page of peepers! That is quite the size too for an eyeball stamp! Love her sickly green skin!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...