Skip to main content

Day 26 of 31: Smile, you Trickster!

Hello! So after the nonsense that occurred (or didn't, as it were), hopefully this post will save and post at midnight. I apologize for yesterday. I hadn't had a problem all month, so I never checked to make sure yesterday's post actually went live. Foolish me. But enough of that. Today I have an ATC. I wanted to join in with the newest Wicked Wednesday challenge, which is Cute Halloween. I found a cute kitty that I wanted to use.

This guy and his sentiment are both from Inkadinkado. I stamped them in black and added the white highlights with a gel pen.

I added some Glitz Stickles around the edge. I love the vintage-y feel of this ATC. How are you feeling about your projecs? I wish I had more time to do the 3D and altered pieces like I had hoped to do. Bottles, caskets, I have a drawer full of fun things that I wanted to play with. But the month is almost up! Ah well. Maybe next year! At least I made some cool paper projects. Please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers, listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fang-tastic day!

Comments

Laura S Reading said…
Classically wicked!

Mercury has been in retrograde. Let's blame the non posting on that. Lots of malfunctions happening.

I thought maybe this year I would take more photos before I pack all the Halloween things away. So far that has not happened. Just can't keep up but don't want to be left out.
valscraftings said…
Love your ATC and image!!
DonnaMundinger said…
Love that cute kitty! So fun and vintage and you have the purrfect DP. xxD
Emily Thubbron said…
He looks very wicked. Naughty little kitty. Great job on this project.
CarlaKH said…
So cute...blogger is being weird for me....I love the atc- I have a bin of things I have been collecting since last year to use..but sadly, most are stil untouched. Need more days in the week!
Steph said…
Fab ATC, love the gel pen accents and the stickles.
Wendy said…
What a fun ATC. I love that vintage kitty stamp. I wonder if it is still available. Great sentiment!
maureenjscott said…
Cute kitty!!! love the ATC! mo x
Lyneen said…
Absolutely, your ATC has a vintage look... and I LOVE IT!
ldfdesign said…
You did vintage wonderfully. That is a great cat image. I had a list of stuff I wanted to make, but wasn't able to finish. We need to start working on this in July;)
KristyLee said…
Awesome ATC, love your cat stamp!
Jenn Borjeson said…
Yup - I blame Mercury, too! :) Great ATC, love that kitty! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. xo
Matney said…
Fab kat ATC. Love the off yellow of and super creepy smile.
Denice said…
A wicked cool image...love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...