Skip to main content

Smeared Ink Digi New Release!

Surprise! Smeared Ink is releasing FIVE awesome new digi sets…just in time for your Valentine’s Day creations! My project today is featuring 2 fab images from the Shift My Gears set.

What do you think? Smeared Ink has gone…a little vintage! This release is going to blow your mind! I love this car…and the sentiment is perfectly snarky! And if you like snarky, you are in for a treat! Coy, silly, and a wee bit of fabulous raunch make up the sentis in these sets.

I used colored pencils and chalk for my image and sentiment My background paper is from K & Co. and the text is from Madness Paper (one of Smeared & Smudged’s rad sponsors this month!). Didn’t need anything else! Wanna see some of the sets???

Shift My Gears:

Femdom:

Femdomwatermark

Love Grumpies:

ValentineGrumpieswatermark

And there’s still 2 more! If you would like to see them, and some other fabulous projects created with them, then please visit the rest of the Smeared & Smudged Design Team!

Terra ~ Tori ~ Alison (me!) ~ Black Dragon ~ LadyBrayton Meredith ~ Kapree ~ Lisa ~ Alex (our GDT!)

Kelli and Danielle were not able to play along this time around.

Thanks for visiting! Have an inspiring day!!!

PS: Terra is haveing some internet issues, so the sets are not yet uploaded to the store...but they will hopefully be up shortly! Be sure to check back to get yours! :)

Comments

ldfdesign said…
love the coloring of the car!!! love how you framed it out! wonderful job!!!
These are fab new sets. Great card with the car Alison
~Lady B~ said…
This is beyond fabulous! You really nailed the vintage look and feel! Great job, my twisted sister!
Oh Alison, this made me giggle! You are so right, the sentiments are a BLAST! I needed the car ideas and you never disappoint!
Scrap Vamp said…
What an awesome card using those stamps!
Anonymous said…
Alison, so lovely vintagecard with so funny flirting sentiment! Colouring is great.

You have these other cool projects here too, love them :)
KC said…
I love it! you did such an amazing job!!! you take care:)
DonnaMundinger said…
Sooooo cool! LOVE the sentiment. What a fab card! xxD
DK Spins said…
Wonderfully snarky card - Love how you put the book pages behind the car. Way cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...