Skip to main content

Happy Birthday StampInsanity!

Stamp Insanity is 1!!! How fab is that? And to help celebrate there is a brand new Birthday set that is getting released today!!! And to add to the celebration, for one week only, you can get 50% off your StampInsanity purchase!!!!!! How is that for insane??? Just to be clear, from Thursday Sept. 2- Thursday Sept. 9, you can get 50% off of your purchase by entering BDAY2010 into the coupon code section. This is a once a year sale so hurry on over to the StampInsanity shop! Well…after you check out my lil card, ok?

Birthday-Release-1Here’s beautiful, new Birthday Maddie! Ain’t she sweet? She’s holding a delicious piece of Birthday Cake…just for you!

Birthday-Release-2 She is colored in with my pencils, of course, and I think she looks so festive!!! And check out that spotted paper…it’s got a really pretty shimmer to it! It’s from Reminisce and I really like it.

Birthday-Release-3

Who doesn’t want to be Queen for a Day??? The sentiment is of course from this brand spankin’ new set! I printed it on white paper and then chalked it in pink and purple. Now it matches her dress and my papers perfectly!

Now it’s time to check out the rest of the Groovy Gurz’s projects! And, we have 2 new Groovy Gurlz!!! Welcome Julia and Sugar!!! Happy Birthday StampInsanity!!!

Beth {Owner} Erica Jacquie

Jennifer Juanita Julia (Guest Gurl)

Lisa Margie {DTC} Sugar (Guest Gurl) Suzi

Comments

Great card! Love how you colored her hair.
Anita Bownds said…
Beautiful card,love her hair..hugz Anita
Erica said…
This is really pretty! Lovely colors and the hair is great!
Love her hair! Great card :)
hugs, margie
Jennifer said…
Love that blue hair Alison.
Beth said…
Great card - you always give your girls the greatest hair!! :) Awesome job!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...