Skip to main content

The Greeting Farm Relay Day 2: Charlotte

I know, I know! 2 posts in one day (and it’s not even 8AM for me yet!!!). If you’d like to see my Twilight Tuesday project (please take a peek!), then click HERE. This post is all about Day 2 of The Greeting Farm’s Relay. Today, I bring you Charlotte. She is super sassy!

IMG_9838

I was a bit wary of her at first… I knew what I wanted to do… but wasn’t sure if I could pull it off. I had never done such a dark complexion before, and I didn’t want to screw it up. I think she turned out just fine though!

IMG_9839

Here’s a closeup…of course, you can click on any of my images to see them bigger too!

IMG_9840

The stamp I used (which totally makes this card!) says “Oh Snap!” it’s from Bam Pop! and I love them! I thought that that sentiment was purr-fect for Charlotte! Ok! So I’m off to give the kiddies breakfast now!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Ha Ha! I love the sentiment. You did a great job. Charlotte got lost in cyber mail. I'm out.
ellepaulette said…
How darling! I love how you colored her and your stamp is perfect!
Jen Shults said…
So cute!!! That sentiment is too funny and so perfect! Great card!
Unknown said…
Charlotte is SO cute Ali!! And that sentiment is PERFECT!! Love it! Xx
Laura B said…
Love it! I'm totally diggin her eyeshadow.;)

hugs,
Laura
Erica said…
This is soooo cool! You did wonderful on the complexion!
Jenn K said…
So cute!! heheheee!
Alyssa S said…
tee hee! the sentiment is perfect! I can totally see her doing the head thing!
Beth said…
OMG - her eyeshadow!! That is seriously fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...