QS5025: Puppy Playmates
QD5025: Puppy Playmates Die Set (Optional)
QS5027: Scenic Meadows
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Vintage Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 031, 037, 060, 064, 075
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Pro Art: Fixative Spray
1. Stamp the dog and sentiment on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the dog with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Cut out the dog using the coordinating die or by fussy cutting.
4. Die cut the sentiment with the Small "A" Fitted Frame.
5. Die cut a mat out of Sky cardstock using the Large "A" Fitted Frame.
6. Stamp the background with the Scenic Meadows stamps with Nocturne Ink on to Stampendous' Mixed Media White Paper.
7. Color in the background using colored chalk.
8. Spray the background with Spray Fixative to keep the chalk from rubbing off.
9. Create the card base out of Bo Bunny Turquoise Vintage cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
10. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!