CRS5105: Paris Bonjour
DCS5105: Paris Bonjour Die Cuts
SSC1282: Big Words Happy
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
FREG050: Ice Pink Embossing Enamel
DWNHB-12: 1/2" Stencil Brush
Imagine: Delicata Ink in Rose Gold, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. On a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Mixed Media Paper, stencil the fleur de lis stencil with Rose Gold Delicata ink and a stencil brush. Use a circular motion to apply the ink.
2. Cut an angled piece off of the bottom of the stenciled paper. Save the removed piece for another card.
3. Create the card base out of Grasshopper cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
4. On another piece of Mixed Media Paper, stamp the Eiffel Tower with Nocturne VersaFine Clair Ink.
5. Die cut the Eiffel Tower with the coordinating die.
6. Place the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower on to the card base to determine where your sentiment will go. A stamp positioner is helpful for this, but not required.
7. Stamp the sentiment (from the Big Words Happy set) with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Ice Pink embossing powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
9. Adhere the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower to the card base.
This was a pretty quick card to pull together. I wish you could see the stunning shine from the Rose Gold Delicata ink and the Ice Pink Embossing Enamel in real life. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more lovely Parisian projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!