W197: Arabesque Stamp
FMS4084: Moroccan Mesh Stencil
EP222: Carnelian Pearlustre Embossing Powder
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DWNHB-9: 3/8" Stencil Brush
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem, Memento Ink in Potter's Clay, Tear It! Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dot, White Foam Squares
Teal Satin Ribbon
1. On a piece of 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" Mixed Media White paper, tape down the Moroccan Mesh Stencil.
2. Using the Stencil Brush, apply Turquoise Gem VersaMagic to the entire piece. Remove Stencil.
3. On another piece of Mixed Media White Paper, stamp the Arabesque image with VersaMark Ink.
4. Sprinkle Carnelian Embossing Powder on top of the stamped image, shake off excess, and heat set.
5. Cut around the shape of the Arabesque stamp.
6. Create the card base out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4 x 11."
7. Adhere a piece of turquoise satin ribbon to the bottom of the stenciled layer using Tear It! Tape.
8. Stamp the brushed "Hello" stamp on to a small piece Mixed Media White Paper using Potter's Clay Memento ink.
9. On the card base, apply VersaMark ink to the 2 vertical sides.
10. Sprinkle Carnelian Embossing Powder on to the sides, shake off excess and heat set.
11. Apply white foam squares to the bottom of the Arabesque image and adhere to the stenciled layer.
12. Attach stenciled layer to the card base with EZ Dots.
This is a pretty quick card to pull together, and the color possibilities are endless. It would be fun to make a stationary set as a gift with each card featuring a different stenciled color. I may need to do that myself! Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!