6CR007: Moroccan Tile
SSC1282: Big Words Happy
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. Create the card base with Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
2. Stamp the Moroccan Tile stamp on to the card base with VersaMark Ink.
3. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the stamped image and heat set.
4. Cut a strip of pink cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4" x 1 3/4."
5. Stamp a sentiment from the Big Words Happy stamp set with VersaMark Ink.
6. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the sentiment and heat set.
7. Glue the strip to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the team, over on the Stampendous Blog. I hope you'll get this Moroccan Tile stamp for yourself. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!