LBM003: Dog Love
FREG026: Aged Black Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore, Comodore Blue
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 025, 031, 032, 048, 050, 053, 080
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Dog Love on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image with the markers listed.
3. Cut the colored image out.
4. Create the card base out of Comodore Blue cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11" for a top folding card.
5. Loosely tear a pink cardstock mat about the size of 3" x 3 3/4" to fit around the dog.
6. Cut a strip of Atlantic Shore cardstock to 4 1/4" x 1 1/2."
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the perimeter of the card base and the two shorter sides of the Atlantic Shore strip.
8. Sprinkle Aged Black Embossing Enamel on to each piece. You may want to work with only 2 sides at a time.
9. Heat each side from underneath, so that you don't blow any powder away.
10. Adhere all layers with the E-Z Runner.
Seriously, how gorgeous is that Aged Black Embossing Enamel? It is so easy to get this look, and I think it always looks incredible. I highly recommend all of the Aged Embossing Enamels from Stampendous. You will surely love the results you get with them. Please don't forget to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has cooked up! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day.