FMS4078: Snowman Peeking Stencil
DWLL332: Picasso Tool/Shield
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP222: Carnelian Embossing Powder
EP525: Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
EP161: Winter Green Embossing Powder
EP180: Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder
FRG10C: Shaved Ice
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Sponge Dauber, On Point Glue
My Colors Cardstock: Caribbean Sea
Bo Bunny: 12TD300: Turquoise Double Dot
Creative Impressions: #70959- 3/8" Black with White Stitching Ribbon
Scotch Tape, ATG Gun
1. Tape the Snowman Peeking Stencil to a piece of Mixed Media Paper, but only at the top, to create a hinge.
2. Using VersaMark Ink and a sponge dauber, apply the ink to the eyes and mouth of the stencil. I recommend using either the Picasso tool or a piece of tape to tape off the nose, so that you don't ink that area accidentally.
3. Lift the stencil up using the tap hinge (keep it attached) and sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the inked areas. Heat set.
4. Replace the stencil and ink the nose with VersaMark. Use the Picasso tool or tape to avoid inking other areas.
5. Lift the stencil and sprinkle Carnelian Embossing Powder on. Heat set.
6. Replace the stencil and apply VersaMark Ink to the brim of the hat.
7. Lift the stencil and sprinkle Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder on and heat set.
8. Replace the stencil and ink the largest stripe of the hat.
9. Sprinkle with Winter Green Embossing Powder and heat set.
10. Ink the middle stripe of the hat with VersaMark ink. Using tape to block off this area may be the easiest.
11. Sprinkle Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat set.
12. Ink the top stripe of the hat.
13. Lift the stencil and sprinkle Winter Green again. Heat set.
14. Apply ink to the puff of the hat.
15. Sprinkle on Sparkle Puff and heat set.
16. Remove the stencil and trim the image down to 3 1/2" x 5."
17. Create the card base out of Caribbean Sea cardstock, cut to 6 1/2" x 10."
18. Create a mat out of Bo Bunny Turquoise Double Dot .
19. Attach a piece of ribbon to the bottom of the mat, and secure on the back.
20. Attach the mat and the stenciled image to the card base.
21. Apply a line of On Point Glue around the edge of the stenciled image and sprinkle on Shaved Ice.