CRS5100: Paisley Pattern Stamps
DCS5100: Paisley Pattern Die Cuts
HANDLES: Acrylic Stamp Handle
EPA50: Heat Tool
Imagine: StazOn ink in Jet Black
Sharpie Markers in Assorted Colors
Fire Mountain Gems: Assorted Glass Beads, Silver Jump Rings, Ear Wires, Eye Pins.
1. Stamp one of the paisley images with StazOn inks two times on to shrink plastic.
2. Color the images with Sharpie markers.
3. Use the coordinating die to cut out the images.
4. Use the Heat Tool to shrink the images.
5. Using silver findings and pliers, attach a jump ring to the Paisley images, add beads to the eye pin, and attach ear wires.