*I sometimes receive free products from companies (like Stampendous) to use on my projects. Occasionally, affiliate links are used, at no cost to you.
R305: Cat Tree
TP102: Gold Tinsel
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
Bo Bunny Cardstock: Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot #12WBV999
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Creative Impression: Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon- #70981
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 022, 028, 041, 044, 045, 050, 060, 061, 064, 067, 090, 091, 093, 222, 260, 302, 303, 900, 901, 902
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scotch: ATG Gun
1. Stamp the Cat Tree with VersaMark ink in Onyx Black on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Using On Point Glue, apply the adhesive to the circles that aren't connected to the holly leaves.
4. Sprinkle with Gold Tinsel.
5. Die cut the image using the Small "R" Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut the Large R in Evergreen cardstock.
7. Create the card base using Bo Bunny's Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot cardstock. Cut it to 6 1/2" x 10."
8. Attach the die cut pieces together.
9. Apply the die cut to the card base, leaving room for the ribbon at the bottom.
10. Cut a piece of Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon and apply it about 1/4" from the bottom of the card.
That "wraps" up a fun Christmas in July week with Stampendous! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!