CRS5098: Build a Lighthouse Stamp Set
DCS5098: Build a Lighthouse Die Cut Set
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 034, 037, 040, 041, 044, 050, 062, 064, 065, 072, 075, 083, 096, 260, 302, 303, 803
May Arts: Ribbon
1. Using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black, first stamp the lighthouse on the right side of the tag.
2. Die cut a lighthouse out of scrap paper.
3. Temporarily attach the die cut light house on top of the stamped light house with temporary adhesive or tap under the die cut.
4. Stamp the clouds across the top of the tag.
5. Stamp the trees and bushes below the cloud line. The die cut lighthouse prevents you from stamping on the lighthouse that you will eventually color in.
6. Stamp the shore line.
7. Stamp some waves.
8. Color the tag using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
9. Highlight the clouds and lighthouse with the Molotow marker.
10. Add some ribbon to the tag.