SSC1261: Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Set
FMS4016: Compass Metal Stencil
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
DWNHB-9: 3/8" Stencil Brush
SSH46: Large Acrylic Stamp Handle
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Zig Clean Color Markers: 063, 066, 090, 091
Imagine: Kaleidacolor in Denim, irRESISTable Spray in Gold, VersaFine ink in Onyx Black
1. Cut a piece of Mixed Media Paper to 5 1/4" x 3 3/4."
2. Stamp the anchor and rope border with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black along the right side of the paper, near the edge.
3. Emboss the image with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
4. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
5. Using a fine tipped scissor, trim the excess of the paper as close to the right edge of the image as possible.
6. Tape the Compass Stencil at an angle to the paper near the top. You may want to tape off the scroll so that you don't accidentally ink it.
7. Using a stencil brush and the Denim Kaleidacolor inks, apply color to the stencil. I started with the brown, then used the gray, then 1 of the blue shades. Do not go too heavy with the colors. Keep them soft.
8. Ink up a sentiment from the Anchor set using VersaFine ink, and heat emboss with Detail Black in the lower right corner.
9. Spritz the Mixed Media Paper with Gold irRESISTable Spray and let dry.
10. Cut the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
11. Glue the stamped and stenciled layer to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!