Hello! This month, the Imagine team was challenged to make projects that included white, and/or Shimmer & Sparkle, so for this card I decided to go with both. Here's how to make it.
Delicata Inkpads and Refills: Golden Glitz, Shimmery Silver
Ink Potion No. 9
StazOn: Jet Black
irRESISTable: Pico Embellisher in Tuxedo Black & Wedding Dress
Spellbinders: Seth Apter Embossing Fold'er Gridiron
Black and White cardstock
Stencil Girl: Urban Insiders Start Stencil
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Using the Golden Glitz and Shimmery Silver refill inks, squirt some of each on to your Craft Mat.
2. Sprtiz with Ink Potion No. 9 to help keep the inks wet, and to get them to move easier.
3. Using a brayer, roll and blend the colors together, covering the roller. Do not over mix the colors.
4. Roll the brayer over smooth black cardstock. I used a scrap piece that already had a wave cut into the bottom. I went in all different directions. I didn't cover the entire piece of cardstock. I wanted to leave some of the black showing.
5. Once the ink is dry, run the piece of cardstock through a die cut/embossing machine while sandwiched between an embossing folder.
6. Gently rub Jet Black StazOn across the raised areas. Again, don't got for full coverage. Trim the piece down to approximately 4 3/4" x 6 3/4"
7. Tape down a stencil on to a textured black cardstock circle. Mine is approximately 2 1/2" wide. Squirt Amplify! in White on the stencil, and spread with a palette knife.
8. Heat the Apmlify! with a heat tool. You can see mine in the corner in the photo above. The Amplify! will start to puff when it's dry, which you can see on the right side of the photo.
9. Ink the edges of the circle with Golden Glitz from the inkpad, and then Shimmery Silver.
10. Adhere the parts to a 10" x 6 1/2" white card base.
11. Draw some partial circles with Tuxedo Black irRESISTables Pico Embellisher around the black circle.
11. Add some additional white dots using Wedding Dress irRESISTables Pico embellisher.
The card is complete!