DWLL466: Christmas Package
DWLX7026: Chevron Stencil
MGK01: Fall Micro Glitter Kit
MGK02: Christmas Micro Glitter Kit
DWDGP: Gold Embossing Paste
DWDGWP: Glossy White Embossing Paste
DWDPK: Palette Knife
FX71: Sticky Panels
My Colors Cardstock: Dare Devil, Parrot
Molotow: 2mm Round Pen in Signal White
EK Success: Corner Rounder
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry
1. Tape Christmas Package stencil to Dare Devil cardstock. Tape off the bow so that you don't get paste on it. Paste the box with your Palette Knife and Glossy White Embossing Paste. Remove stencil to wash. While the paste is still wet, sprinkle Lime Micro Glitter from the Halloween Micro Glitter Kit all over. Tap off excess, and allow the box to dry.
2. When the box is completely dry, reapply the stencil, taping off the box this time. Apply Gold Embossing Paste to the bow. Remove and wash stencil, and let the gold paste dry.
3. When the entire package is dry, trim down and round the corners using a corner rounder. Take the Molotow pen and add highlights to the box and bow.
4. Create the card base from Parrot cardstock. Make the card 5 1/2" x 8." Create a faux stitching around the perimeter of the card using the Molotow pen.
5. Using the Chevron stencil and Sticky Panels, take the red and crystal micro glitters from the Christmas Micro Glitter Kit and do the Double Glitter Technique. A video on how to do this technique can be found HERE. The stencil is not as wide as the card base, so figure out the placement of your package, and then slice the Chevron strip. There will be little to no Chevron behind the package, but now it will have the appearance that the strip goes all the way across the card once the package has been glued down.
6. Assemble and glue all pieces with Zip Dry.
Below are the rest of the Stampendous team that will be posting today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!