Skip to main content

Day 4 of 12 & Traditional Christmas Colors with Dilly Beans

Jolly greetings to you! It's Day 4 of the 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared & Smudged. It's also Friday, so I have a new Dilly Beans challenge to share. It's Traditional Christmas Colors. I combined both of these topics into one project.

I used #256: Framed Zombie Cupid for this card. I love her. She's so creepy sweet. I used a combination of Spectrum Noirs, Copics, and watercolors to color her in. Wanna see a closer look?

Awww...she wants to wish you a Merry Christmas! I used lots of Champagne Stickles...which is a fab-u-lous gold with iridescent glitter.

I hope you will play along with Dilly Beans this week! And be sure to not only visit the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog, but also visit the rest of the Jolly Bloggers. They are all listed in my side bar. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creep-tastic day!

Comments

Monique's art said…
Gorgeous project. Great coloring
Now this card is just sweetly creepy. Wonderful!
Beautiful Alison. Stunning and beautiful.
susan s.
Jenn Borjeson said…
Alison, I love her! The colors are so pretty - I really love how you did her skin! :)
Wendy said…
Oh...she is so sweet...for a zombie! Love how you colored the DB image and layered up the background papers. Great card!
DonnaMundinger said…
Oh alison! She is sooo stinkin' CUTE for Creepmas! Love it! xxD
CarlaKH said…
too cute...creepily cute that is! Love her in red and green!
Diana Fernandez said…
Awesome work! I love dilly beans! And a very creeptastic project for day 4
Steph said…
Beautiful card, I love her green hair! Champagne stickles you say...hmmmm i think i need that color :)
Julia said…
Fab creepy Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Julia
ike said…
Oh, she's fab in trad colours. Gorgeous creepy card :-) xxx
silvia said…
Great card!! LOVE your coloring!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...