Skip to main content
Greetings! I have a new Bombshell Stamps card to share with you today. I went a little over the top with this one, as I combined 3 different Bombshell challenges into one! First, I used this month's Sketch Challenge. Then, I went for this month's Pin-Up Challenge. Last, we Bombshell gals have a DT only contest every 2 months, so I wanted to participate in that as well. It was tough to do all 3, but I did it! Here's what I made...then I'll give you the break down for each challenge.

Here is the sketch that Kathi created for us.
Yeah, I changed it up a bit. But that's part of the fun of doing a sketch challenge. Making it your own.


The second challenge was the Pin-Up challenge, as I mentioned before. Jennie, AKA Ms. May, gave us a really cool Tic Tac Toe challenge.

You know the drill...ya gotta do 3 in a row. So I went with Pearls, Something New, and Red. I used 2 little black pearls, my something new was my brand-spankin' Cherry Bomb and Festive Calaveras set that I just scored, and the red...well, I think that's pretty obvious.


The last challenge was the one for the DT only. I loved this challenge, and I need to participate again before the month is up,. We have been challenged by Kelli to use as many sets on one project as possible. That is totally my type of challenge! So how many did I use? SIX! I used Man's Ruin, Cherry Bomb, Pinstripes, Homeward Bound, Festive Calaveras, and Rise and Shine. It took me quite a while to figure out which images from which sets I wanted to use, but it was fun to think about all of the cool combinations that could be made.
You still have time to play along in 2 of the 3 challenges! I hope that you do, there's stamps up for grabs! To play along, please visit the Bombshell Blog. And please don't forget to sign up for this month's Hump Day Hop. The theme is May Holidays. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Wicked Sweet! I love it and you did an amazing job with all the challenges!!! that is great!!
Jenn Borjeson said…
Oh this is just gorgeous, you're so darn clever! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...