Skip to main content

Zombabes Release Day

Hello, my bloggy friends! Today I am, along with the rest of the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls, sharing the last 3 images from the new Simply B Stamps Zombabes collection. Also, this will be the last post for the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls. I am sad to see that it is coming to a close, but I look to the future for some exciting new adventures. I have really enjoyed my time as a Doll. Here is the first card I made for today.

This is Vacationing Veronica. I think she's awesome. She looks so chill, and I really like how she was drawn. I colored her with ONLY Copics! I hardly ever do that! Here's a close up.

I added some Antique Linen Distress Ink on top of the whole image, to age it a bit. The skull and crossbones that you see in the background are from Bombshell Stamps' Speed Shop set. The sentiment, also from Bombshell is from the Mermaid Treasure set.

My next card features two of the Zombabes. one is Haute Hazel, and the other is Beach Blast Alison. Named for moi! How cool is that?! Let's see if you can figure out which is which...

If you guessed that the Zombabe on the left is Alison, you are correct! Of course, I had to make her hair like mine...when my hair was long!

Can I just say, I LOVED coloring these images in! They were so much fun! I love the little details, and I like doing their skin a lot. :)

Wasn't this a fun release? You can score the Zombabes in the SBS shop right now in digi form. So scoot on over and snag yours! Tomorrow I will be back with a very special release! You won't want to miss it! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

Unknown said…
Those are such great images! Love your cards.
Corinne said…
Wow, your coloring is Fantastic! Love the new images! Great cards!
Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...